DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Telco IoT Market Opportunity Assessment and Offerings in Asia-Pacific" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Telco IoT Market Opportunity Assessment and Offerings in Asia-Pacific report, provides an executive-level overview of the Internet of Things (IoT) market opportunity for telecoms companies in Asia-Pacific. It delivers qualitative insights into the IoT market, analyzing key trends and growth drivers in the region.
Telcos across Asia-Pacific are positioning themselves across various layers of the IoT value chain, from connectivity up through to application and operation management. Emerging market telcos that are at the early stages of their IoT service deployments typically provide simple connectivity platforms with limited platform controls often in partnership with larger global IoT platform providers. More advanced Asia-Pacific market telcos are developing IoT ecosystems, bringing together partners from devices to software to offer end to end solutions.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Section 1: Taxonomy and Market Context: This section provides an overview of the value chain in the IoT market and how telcos' portfolios of IoT services are positioned.
- Section 2: IoT Revenue Forecast: This section looks at total global IoT revenues as well as IoT revenues in Asia-Pacific. The section also covers key drivers behind the IoT revenue forecasts.
- Section 3: Telco IoT Offerings and Strategies to Capture the IoT Market Opportunity: This section presents two case studies on operators in Asia-Pacific and how their IoT solution portfolios address the growing IoT market opportunity in the region.
- Section 4: Key Findings and Recommendations: A summary of key findings and growth opportunities for telcos in the Asia-Pacific IoT market.
- Software and services accounted for the majority of IoT revenue in 2018, while devices accounted for the second largest portion followed by connectivity.
- Telcos in Asia-Pacific are keenly aware of the IoT opportunity, and many, particularly in more advanced mobile markets are forming IoT strategies to move beyond connectivity to provide additional services around platforms, integration, and security, as well as applications and operation management.
- Some telcos are beginning to add verticalized solutions to their more horizontal IoT platforms. As telcos gain experience in particularly engagements they can begin to templatize IoT deployment approaches for industry specific use cases.
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1: Taxonomy and Market Context
- Defining Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine to
- Machine (M2M)
- IoT Market Context
- Telcos' IoT Value Chain
- Telcos' Positioning in the IoT Value chain
- Telcos' IoT Platforms and Solution Launches
Section 2: IoT Revenue Forecast
- IoT Forecast Coverage
- Global - IoT Revenue Forecast
- Asia-Pacific - IoT Revenue Forecast
Section 3: Telco IoT Offerings and Approaches to
- Capture the IoT Market Opportunity
- IoT Offerings and Strategies: SK Telecom
- IoT Offerings and Strategies: Telstra
Section 4: Findings and Recommendations
- China Mobile
- China Telecom
- China Unicom
- Commonwealth Bank Australia
- NBN Co
- SK Telecom
- Vodafone NZ
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/20zi6n