DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Analysis of the Indian Secure Content Management Market, Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Indian SCM market experienced healthy growth in 2018, and the Web and the e-mail security segments registered steady growth.
Large enterprises prefer stand-alone SCM solutions due to the need for high performance and for forensics and privacy purposes, and this drives the uptake of SCM solutions. However, a growing number of Indian enterprises are starting to use more integrated solutions when compared to stand-alone SCM products. This shift in preference from on-premise solutions to cloud-based security solutions will become a critical issue in the near future.
With the increased digitalization of banking services in India, incidents of cyber attacks and phishing fraud are on the rise, and this pushed the sector to record the highest spending on SCM solutions in 2018. In addition, the government aims to digitalize all its offices and services by 2020; in this regard, it will have to develop secure infrastructure and platforms for citizens to be able to access services online. This will stimulate the rising demand for e-mail security solutions in the sector.
The study period is from 2019 to 2023, and the base year is 2018. SCM solutions are the key area of focus and they cover e-mail security and Web security. Vertical segmentation is as follows: government, banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), service provider, manufacturing, education, and other sectors (pharmaceuticals, retail, logistics, oil and gas, energy, mining, agriculture, IT/ITES, and BPO). Horizontal segmentation covers large businesses and small and medium businesses.
Important companies in the Indian SCM market include Symantec, Forcepoint, Cisco (IronPort), Trend Micro, SonicWall, Barracuda, F-Secure, McAfee, and Kaspersky.
The study highlights important market growth drivers and restraints. Key drivers include the constantly evolving risks that drive the need for e-mail and Web security solutions, the stringent security and privacy requirements that push organizations to invest in on-premise security solutions, and the need for productivity management that drives enterprises to invest in these solutions.
Key Issues Addressed
- Is the SCM market growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- What were the key market trends in 2018? What trends will gain importance in the future?
- What are the key market drivers and restraints?
- Which regions and countries were 2018's best performers?
- What does the competitive landscape in the Indian market look like?
- What is the market growth forecast from 2018 to 2023?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Overview
- Market Definitions
- Geographic Coverage
- Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Market Segmentation
2. Forecast and Trends
- Forecast Assumptions
- Key Findings
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Revenue Forecast
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast by Segment Discussion
- Market Share
- Competitive Environment
3. Growth Opportunities and Call to Action
- Major Growth Opportunities
- Growth Opportunity 1-Regulatory Compliance Continues to Drive the Market
- Growth Opportunity 2-e-mail and Apps are Moving to the Cloud, and so Must Security
- Growth Opportunity 3-Specific Regulations will Drive On-premise Demand
- Growth Opportunity 4-Enterprises Must Secure the Human Factor
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
4. The Last Word
- The Last Word-Predictions
- Legal Disclaimer
- Cisco (IronPort)
- Trend Micro
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fkczfe