BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s our expert pick of the best Vitamix Cyber Monday deals, reviewed and published by the Cyber Monday sales team at Retail Fuse.
Best Vitamix deals:
- Save up to $250 on new Vitamix blenders at the Vitamix Cyber Monday sale
- Save $60 off the Vitamix E310 Classic Blender - at the Vitamix Cyber Monday sale
- Save $125 off the Vitamix A3500 Blender - at the Vitamix Cyber Monday sale
- Save up to $250 on the Vitamix A3300 Blender - at the Vitamix Cyber Monday sale (12/2)
- Check out the full range of Vitamix blenders on sale at the Vitamix Cyber Monday sale - save up to $125 off new blenders and enjoy free shipping on orders over $100
- Save up to $100 on the Vitamix 5200 Standard Blender - at Vitamix.com
- Save up to 50% on Vitamix 5300 Blenders at Walmart - including deals on new and refurbished models
- Save up to $200 on top-rated Vitamix 750 blenders at Amazon
- Save up to 42% on a wide range of Vitamix blenders at Amazon - check the latest deals available on several top rated Vitamix blender models such as the 5300, 5200, 3500 & 750
- Save up to $260 on select Vitamix blenders at Walmart - check the latest prices on best-selling Vitamix 750, 5200, 5300 series blenders and enjoy discounts on new and refurbished models
Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. We recommend checking Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Vitamix manufactures top-quality blenders in the US. It is one of the most trusted brands by restaurants and other companies in the hospitality industry. The Vitamix 5200 and the Vitamix 5300 use hardened and stainless steel blades that can cut through any kind of food or ingredient. Blenders like the Professional Series 750 and the Vitamix 7500 are powered by a 2.2 HP motor in order to cut and slice with ease. Smart blenders like the Vitamix A3500 allow users to use the Vitamix app to automate blending based on more than 500 recipes available online.
What should shoppers know about Cyber Monday? Cyber Monday marks the final day of the majority of Black Friday offers. It takes its name from the heightened focus on electronics and online-exclusive deals during that day.
Mega retailers Amazon and Walmart garnered 82.5% of online sales made on Cyber Monday last year.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.