BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Find an updated list of Cyber Monday luggage deals, featuring savings on hard luggage and softside suitcases from Away Travel, Samsonite, American Tourister, TUMI, Briggs and Riley, Olympia and Travelpro. Links to deals are listed below and provided by the Cyber Monday team at The Consumer Post.
Best Luggage deals:
● Shop the latest Away Travel suitcases, bags and organizers - at Awaytravel.com
● Save up to 76% on a wide range of suitcases and travel gear at Amazon - check live prices on top brands including Samsonite, Away, TUMI, American Tourister, Olympia, Travelpro, Briggs & Riley & more
● Save up to $105 on Tumi suitcases, bags, backpacks & accessories at Amazon - view available offers on hard shell luggage sets, carry on, compact rolling suitcases & more
● Save up to 74% on best-selling suitcases and luggage sets at Walmart - check the latest deals on EV1 from Ellen DeGeneres, SwissPro & iFLY suitcases
● Save up to 49% on top-rated Samsonite luggage sets, duffels, backpacks & more at Amazon - check live prices on the best-selling Winfield 2 & Omni Expandable hardside spinner luggage & more
● Save up to $190 on Olympia suitcases & luggage sets at Amazon - view available offers on top-selling Apache carry-on spinner, Deluxe Fashion rolling overnighter, Titan expandable hardside spinners & more
● Save up to 15% on carry on & checked suitcases - at Target.com
Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. We recommend checking Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Every traveler needs appropriate luggage to meet their needs. Those who prefer a suitcase on the softer side, the Travelpro Expandable Spinner 21 is a top choice. The Tumi Carry-On is durable, although on the pricier side. The Samsonite Hardside Spinner 20 is a best seller for its TSA lock and easy mobility. The Briggs and Riley International Carry-On is the largest that can fit airline requirements. Away travel luggage comes in high-quality materials.
Why is it called Cyber Monday? Cyber Monday, which takes place on the Monday after Black Friday, was first conceived to motivate people to shop online after the big Black Friday sales. Shoppers can take advantage of deep discounts on gadgets, electronics and home products throughout Cyber Monday.
Cyber Monday in 2018 generated $7.9 billion in sales, making it the biggest online shopping event ever in the US.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.