BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The best Cyber Monday Smartwatch deals are being listed below by the sales experts at Retail Egg. Find savings on Apple Watch, Garmin, Samsung Galaxy, Fossil, Suunto and more best-selling Android smartwatches.
Best Smartwatch deals:
- Save up to 50% on Apple Watch, Samsung Galaxy Watch, Garmin & Fossil smartwatches at Walmart
- Save up to 50% on Apple Watch Series 5 at Sprint.com - save on Apple Watch Series 5 Nike & Stainless Steel models
- Save 50% on the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 - available at Sprint.com
- Save up to $60 on Fitbit Versa 2, Ionic & more Fitbit models - check the full range of Fitbit activity trackers, smartwatches & smart scales on sale until end of 12/2 at the Fitbit online store
- Save up to 49% on Samsung Galaxy smartwatches at Amazon
- Save on Apple Watch Series 5, 4 & 3 smartwatches at Amazon
- Save up to 49% on a wide range of smartwatches at Amazon.com - click the link for live prices on popular versions like the Apple watch, Samsung Galaxy watch active and the smartwatch for Android
- Save up to 48% off on a wide range of Apple Watch Series 3, 4 & 5 at Walmart - deals live now on the latest Apple Watch models with GPS and GPS with cellular
- Save up to 33% on a wide range of Garmin watches & activity trackers at the Garmin Holiday Sale
- Save up to 49% on Fossil smartwatches for men and women on Amazon.com
- Save up to 30% on Suunto smartwatches at Amazon.com
Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. We recommend checking Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. Retail Egg earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Many smartwatch models are capable of counting steps, monitoring sleep, and tracking other health and fitness activity. Fashion brand Fossil has the Gen 5 Carlyle with always-on view on an AMOLED display. The Suunto Traverse Alpha GPS Watch is very durable and provides an automatic breadcrumb trail. The Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 is the best for Android users while the Apple Watch is ideal for iOS users. The Garmin Vivoactive 4 is preferable for fitness tracking.
Are there still price reductions on items during Cyber Monday? Following Black Friday, Cyber Monday enables shoppers to take advantage of more impressive online deals, particularly on computers and electronics items.
Last year Amazon and Walmart generated over 80% of total sales revenue on Cyber Monday.
About Retail Egg: Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.