BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The best Cyber Monday Samsung Galaxy deals are being listed below by the sales experts at Consumer Articles. Find savings on a wide range of Samsung devices including Galaxy S9, S10, Note9 and Note10 cellphone.
Best Samsung Galaxy deals:
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ for $15/mo - regularly $41.67/mo (with Sprint Flex Lease, offer ends 1/9)
- Samsung Galaxy S10e for $5/mo - pick up the Galaxy S10e on sale now at Sprint (offer ends 1/9)
- Get the Samsung Galaxy S10 for $0/mo with Sprint Flex lease (regularly $37.50/mo.) - at Sprint (offer ends 12/26)
- Save up to $100 on Samsung Galaxy S8 & S9 smartphones at Boost Mobile
- Save up to 50% on Samsung Galaxy smartphones including the Galaxy S10, Note10, S9 & Note9 at Verizon Wireless
- Save up to 56% on a wide range of Samsung Galaxy smartphones at Sprint
- Save up to 86% on Samsung Galaxy smartphones at AT&T - check the latest deals on top-rated Galaxy smartphones like the Galaxy S10, Note10 & Galaxy Fold
- Save up to 56% on Samsung Galaxy Note10 & Galaxy Note10+ smartphones - pay nothing today and get the Galaxy Note10 for as little as $20/month at Sprint
- Save 50% off on Samsung Galaxy S10+ - at Verizon Wireless (Cyber Monday only)
- Save up to 45% on Samsung Galaxy S10 - at Sprint (including deals on the Galaxy S10 5G smartphone)
More Samsung Galaxy deals:
- Save up to 40% on a wide range of Samsung Galaxy Tab A, E, S2, S3, S5 & S6 tablets - at Walmart
- Save up to 66% on Samsung Galaxy Tab tablets at Amazon
- Save up to 50% on Samsung Galaxy & Gear S3 smartwatches at Walmart
Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. We recommend checking Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
With a reputation for leading innovation, Samsung continues to deliver phones that are not only designed beautifully but also pack powerful specs. The flagship Samsung Galaxy S10 features improved performance for low-light photography. Just like Galaxy S10, the high-end phablet Samsung Galaxy Note10 also has true zoom and adjustable aperture. The older Samsung Galaxy S9 and Samsung Galaxy Note9 may have dropped in prices but are still reliable cell phone choices.
The Samsung Galaxy line has been very successful since its first launching in 2010. Nine years since the first Galaxy model was released, the company now has Samsung Galaxy S10 coupled with the Samsung Galaxy Note 10. They followed up on the Samsung Galaxy 9 and Note 9. The Galaxy S10 variants include the Galaxy S10+, S10e, and the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G. For the latest Galaxy Note, the models are the Galaxy Note 10 and the Galaxy Note 10+.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.