BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Find an updated list of Cyber Monday jewelry deals, featuring savings on earrings, rings, bracelets, necklaces, charms and sets. Links to deals are listed below and provided by the Cyber Monday team at Retail Egg.
Best Jewelry deals:
- Save up to 28% on Pandora jewelry, chains, charms & jewelry sets at Amazon.com - click the link for the latest prices on best-selling charm bracelets, dangle charms & more
- Save up to 41% on Swarovski Crystal premium jewelry & jewelry sets at Amazon - save on a wide range of exclusive necklaces & pendants, rings, earrings & bracelets from top jewelry brand Swarovski
- Save up to 80% on a broad selection of fine jewelry & jewelry sets & boxes at JCPenney.com - save on best-selling gemstone, gold, sterling silver, diamond & pearl jewelry from JCPenney
- Save up to 63% on a wide range of jewelry at Walmart - save on womens & mens rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, charms & more
- Save up to 25% on a wide range of Swarovski jewelry, watches, decorations & more accessories at Swarovski.com - ends 12/2
- Save up to 25% at the Pandora Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale at Pandora.com - ends 12/2
- Save on a wide range of necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets & charms from top jewelry brands at Amazon
Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. Check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Retail Egg earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Jewelry brands such as Pandora and Swarovski offer a wide range of rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, and other accessories. Swarovski, in particular, is famous for their specialized crystal cutting techniques which made them the leading jewelry brand. Meanwhile, Pandora found a lot of success in crafting custom hand-finished charms that has been especially popular with the younger generation.
Do Cyber Monday deals differ from Black Friday deals? Following Black Friday, Cyber Monday enables shoppers to take advantage of more impressive online deals, particularly on computers and electronics items.
Cyber Monday in 2018 generated $7.9 billion in sales, making it the biggest online shopping event ever in the US.
About Retail Egg: Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.