BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Instant Pot Cyber Monday 2019 deals are here. Find the latest savings on 8 quart and 6 quart Instant Pot Ultra, Duo Plus, Duo 80 and Duo 60 multi-cookers listed below by the deals experts at Retail Egg.
Best Instant Pot deals:
- Save up to 50% on Instant Pot pressure cookers, slow cookers & rice cookers at Walmart - click the link for the latest prices on Instant Pot 8 quart, 6 quart, Ultra & DUO models
- Save up to $54 on 6-Quart Instant Pot multi-cookers at Walmart - click the link for the latest prices on Instant Pot Ultra 6Qt, DUO60, LUX60 & more 6-Qt capacity models
- Save up to $50 on 8-Quart Instant Pot electric cookers & multi-cookers - check live prices on Instant Pot 8-Quart DUO Plus, DUO80, Ultra 8-Qt & LUX80 models at Walmart.com
- Save up to 30% on Instant Pot DUO, Smart Wifi, Ultra, LUX & more best-selling Instant Pot models at Amazon
- Save up to 34% on Instant Pot DUO series at Amazon - check live prices on 3-Quart DUO Mini, 6-Quart DUO60 & 8-Quart DUO80 programmable multi-use cookers
Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page. Retail Egg earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Instant Pot found massive success with their innovative programmable pressure cookers which were some of the best-selling items in recent shopping holidays. Top Instant Pot pressure multi-cookers include the Duo, Duo60, and Ultra 10-in-1, and each one comes in either 3 qt, 6 qt, or 8 quart sizes. The brand has expanded to offer even more kitchen appliances including air fryers, blenders, rice and grain cookers, toaster ovens and more.
Are Cyber Monday discounts any different to Black Friday sales? Following Black Friday, Cyber Monday falls three days later and is when the majority of retailers culminate their post-Thanksgiving sales. Holiday shoppers can take advantage of heavy price reductions on electronics, gadgets and appliances during this shopping period.
Amazon continues to dominate Cyber Monday sales amongst online retailers. Roughly 72% of the total online sales revenue generated during this period in 2018 came from Amazon.com.
About Retail Egg: Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.