BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--What are the top Cyber Monday baby gear & clothing deals for 2019? Deals experts at Deal Stripe have compared savings on baby monitors, car seats, strollers, toys and cribs and are listing the best live deals below.
Best baby gear deals:
- Save up to 66% on baby gear and clothing including baby monitors, toys, cribs and strollers - at Walmart
- Save up to 50% off on a wide range of baby products at Amazon - check the latest deals on top-rated baby strollers, monitors, car seats, infant carriers and cribs by top rated brands including Carter’s, Graco and Britax
- Save up to 60% on top-rated audio, video & WiFi baby monitors at Walmart
- Save up to $65 on best selling baby monitors at Amazon - check the latest deals on baby monitors from popular brands including Panasonic, Motorola, VTech and Owlet
- Save up to $115 on a wide range of baby strollers at Walmart - click the link for the latest deals on top-rated BOB, double & regular strollers
- Save up to 39% on a wide range of baby strollers at Amazon
- Save up to 40% on convertible car seats, infant car seats & booster seats at Walmart
- Save up to $60 on a wide range of baby, infant & toddler car seats at Amazon
Best baby clothing deals:
- Save up to 58% on baby clothing for boys and girls at Walmart
- Save up to 45% on baby clothing at Amazon
- Save on baby items including toys, clothing and accessories at the Buybuybaby online store
- Save on baby clothing, natural baby washes, ointments and moisturizers at Burt’s Bees Baby
Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. Check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Caring for a baby involves purchasing the right gear. A baby monitor is useful for monitoring the nursery while the parents or guardians are attending to chores. Among other must-haves for babies are clothing, baby cribs, car seats and strollers, especially for parents who like spending time outside with their little one.
Why do people call it Cyber Monday? Cyber Monday, which takes place on the Monday after Black Friday, was first conceived to motivate people to shop online after the big Black Friday sales. Shoppers can take advantage of deep discounts on gadgets, electronics and home products throughout Cyber Monday.
Amazon leads other online retailers in Cyber Monday sales with 72% of all online sales in 2018 coming from purchases made on their website.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.