BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dell Cyber Monday 2019 deals are underway. The online sales team at Saver Trends have compared the best Dell Alienware, Inspiron and XPS laptops, desktops and monitor deals for shoppers. Their top picks are listed below.
Best Dell deals:
- Save up to 30% on a wide range of Dell laptops, desktops and monitors at Walmart - check the latest deals available on Dell computers at Walmart and save up to $400 on top-rated Dell XPS laptops, PCs and monitors
- Save up to 50% off on Dell desktops, laptops, monitors and gaming PCs at the Dell Black Friday sale
- Save up to 50% off on a wide range of Dell laptops, desktops and monitors at Amazon - check the latest deals on top-rated models like the Dell XPS 13, XPS 15, Alienware and Inspiron 15 3000
- Save up to $140 on Dell Ultrasharp monitors at Walmart
- Save up to $400 on Dell XPS 13 & Dell XPS 15 touchscreen laptops - at Walmart
- Save up to $450 on Dell XPS laptops & PCs at the Dell Black Friday sale
- Save up to $445 on Dell XPS laptops at Amazon - check for deals on the XPS 13 Developer, XPS 13 Touch and XPS 15 in various colors and sizes
- Save up to $330 on Dell Alienware gaming desktops, laptops & monitors at Amazon
- Save up to 32% on Dell Inspiron laptops at Amazon
- Save up to $200 on Dell monitors
Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. We recommend checking Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Dell has created some of the most powerful laptops and desktops available in the market today. The Dell XPS 13 and XPS 15 are both equipped with 10th Generation and 9th Generation Intel Processors, respectively. Alienware is a popular brand among gamers due to high-quality displays and software. Other products sold by Dell include the Dell Inspiron and gaming monitors.
Are Cyber Monday deals the same as Black Friday? In recent years, retailers have started offering more online deals on the Monday after Black Friday, resulting in the Cyber Monday craze. Special deals and additional promotions are often introduced on Cyber Monday to retain shopper excitement.
Cyber Monday 2018 was successful for both Walmart and Amazon as the two retailers collectively amassed over 80% of the total online sales generated on that day.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.