BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The best home and office printer and shredder deals for Cyber Monday 2019 have been rounded up by the team at Retail Egg. Links to the top Canon, Epson, Brother and HP printer and shredder deals for shoppers this year are listed below.
Best Printer & Shredder deals:
- Save up to 60% on a wide range of laser printers, wireless printers, photo printers, scanners & supplies at Walmart - including deals on printers from top brands such as HP and Canon
- Save up to $408 on top-rated 3D printers & 3D pens at Walmart
- Save up to 40% on Canon inkjet, color printers & printer/scanners at Walmart
- Save up to 60% on a wide range of paper shredders - at Walmart
- Save up to 44% on Canon, Epson, HP & Brother printers at Amazon
- Save up to $80 on laser printers, photo paper, drums & toners at Amazon
- Save up to 48% on 3D printers at Amazon
- Save up to 29% on wireless printers at Amazon
- Save up to 40% on Epson photo & laser printers at Amazon
- Save up to $460 on paper shredders at Amazon
Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Cyber Monday page and Walmart Cyber Monday home page. Retail Egg earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Laser printers are essential office equipment, and home office setups also benefit from having color and photo printers easily accessible for quick printouts. New wireless printers also allow users to have a portable and mobile-app ready version that can be easily brought anywhere. Top printer brands Canon, Epson, HP and Brother offer inkjet printers, desktop photo printers, professional grade photo printers and more, including paper shredders that can help dispose of documents more easily.
Are Cyber Monday discounts any different to Black Friday sales? Cyber Monday always falls on the Monday following Black Friday. After Black Friday, retailers often continue to offer discounts online and may also offer new sales on their website especially for Cyber Monday. The highest discounts during Cyber Monday are often offered on tech gadgets and electronics items.
Due to a record breaking $7.9 billion in sales, 2018's Cyber Monday has been labelled the biggest online shopping event ever in the United States.
About Retail Egg: Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.