BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--All the best ultrawide and curved 4K monitor deals for Cyber Monday 2019 are being listed on this page. The team of deal trackers at Spending Lab are updating their list of the top G-SYNC, Samsung, ASUS, Acer and LG computer and gaming monitor deals regularly. Find links to the latest deals below.
Best Monitor deals:
- Save up to 59% on a wide range of computer & gaming monitors at Walmart - check the latest deals available on curved, gaming, ultra-wide & 4K monitors
- Save up to 40% on HP monitors at HP.com - including savings on best-selling IPS & LED Backlit monitors
- Save up to $200 on a wide range of monitors and displays at Amazon - featuring savings on monitors from top rated brands like Samsung, Acer, HP, Asus and LG
- Save up to $150 on Acer, ASUS, Dell, HP, LG, MSI & Samsung monitors at Walmart - check the latest deals available on 4K, 144hz & ultrawide monitors
- Save up to $200 on gaming monitors & displays - click the link for live prices on best-selling 25-inch, 27-inch, 32-inch and 35-inch gaming monitors at HP.com
- Save up to 50% on gaming monitors including 144Hz, curved & ultrawide monitors - check the latest deals on top-rated Dell, ASUS, Sceptre, MSI & LG gaming monitors at Walmart
- Save up to $140 on top-rated gaming monitors at Amazon - check the latest deals available on 4K gaming monitors, curved monitors, ultrawide monitors and G-SYNC compatible monitors
- Save up to $1,200 on top-rated 4K HP monitors - save on a wide range of Ultra HD 4K/5K displays at the HP online sale
- Save up to $50 on 4K Ultra HD monitors at Walmart - including deals on a range of 4K monitor sizes from 27 inches all the way up to 43 inches
- Save up to 32% on top-rated 4K monitors at Amazon - including monitors from recommended brands like Samsung, Acer, Asus, HP and LG
- Save up to 50% off on Dell desktops, laptops, monitors and gaming PCs at Dell.com
- Save on select Acer monitors including gaming and 4K monitors at Acer.com
Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Most computer monitors that are coming out in the market today are 4K monitors with a refresh rate of 144Hz. This has become the base standard for gamers. Added options would be curved and ultrawide versions to accommodate visual gameplay. Samsung is a leader in terms of making quality monitors. NVIDIA is also popular for its G SYNC monitors. Acer has the basic K2 monitors and the more expensive Predator units. The same is true for ASUS, HP, and LG- companies that compete in the desktop gaming monitor category.
Are there still Cyber Monday sales this year? In recent years, retailers have started offering more online deals on the Monday after Black Friday, resulting in the Cyber Monday craze. Special deals and additional promotions are often introduced on Cyber Monday to retain shopper excitement.
Cyber Monday 2018 broke all online spending records in the US with estimated sales of $7.9 billion.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.