BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--What are the best Cyber Monday 4K TV deals of 2019? Deal Tomato monitor savings on Samsung, Sharp, LG, Vizio, TCL and Sony 4K HDR TV over Cyber Monday and are sharing their top picks for shoppers below.
Best 4K TV deals:
- Save up to 62% on best-selling Sony 4K TVs at Walmart - check live prices on 43 inch, 48 inch, 55 inch, 65 inch, 75 inch & 85 inch Sony 4K TVs, including bundle deals with soundbars and wall mount kits
- Save up to 50% on 4K HDR TVs at Amazon - HDR stands for High Dynamic Range and it is the current big thing for 4K TVs and 4K content
- Save up to $500 on a wide range of Vizio smart TVs & sound bars at Walmart - check live prices on the top-rated Vizio P Series, M Series & V Series with up to 4K Ultra HD resolution and Dolby Vision HDR
- Save up to 28% on a wide range of 4K TV models at B&H Photo Video
- Save up to 55% on a wide range of TCL Roku Smart TVs at Walmart - check live prices on a wide range of TCL Roku TVs with access to the most popular streaming channels
- Save up to $300 on best-selling 55-inch 4K TVs at Walmart - check live prices on popular 55-inch HDR TVs from Toshiba, Sony, TCL, Insignia and other top brands
- Save up to 58% on top-rated 65-inch 4K TVs at Walmart
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of Samsung Smart TVs at Walmart - check the latest deals on 4K TVs, LED TVs & save up to $800 on Samsung televisions
- Save up to 57% on LG 4K TVs at Walmart - check live prices on highly rated LG OLED & LED TVs, NanoCell TVs and more 4K Ultra HD and HDR TV models
- Save up to 33% on Sharp 4K & Smart TVs at Walmart
- Save up to 62% on a wide range of 4K Ultra HD & HDR TVs at Walmart - including discounts on best-selling TCL, LG, Samsung and Vizio TVs
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of Samsung, LG, Toshiba, 4K TVs at Amazon - check live prices on 43 inch, 55 inch, 65 inch & 70 inch Smart TVs from Samsung, LG, Sharp & more
Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. Visit Amazon’s Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Nearly all new televisions on the market have 4K resolution, regardless if they are 55 inch, 65 inch or any other size. For a smart TV suitable for streaming, the LG B9 OLED is a top pick. The Samsung Q80R is an HDR TV with deeper blacks in dark rooms. A Sharp TV provides Roku streaming, however.
What’s the difference between Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals? Cyber Monday, which falls on the Monday following Black Friday, typically sees new online deals being introduced by top retailers. Many time-limited deals from Black Friday are also usually extended through Cyber Monday.
In 2018, Cyber Monday generated a record breaking $7.9 billion in sales, according to Adobe Analytics.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.