BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Find all the best smartwatch and fitness tracker deals for Cyber Monday 2019. The list below contains links to the top wearable deals from brands such as Apple, Fossil, Suunto, Samsung and Garmin, as reviewed and updated by the team at Deal Stripe.
Best Smartwatch deals:
- Save up to 50% on Apple Watch, Samsung Galaxy Watch, Garmin & Fossil smartwatches at Walmart
- Save 50% on the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 - available at Sprint.com
- Save up to 50% on Apple Watch Series 5 at Sprint.com - save on Apple Watch Series 5 Nike & Stainless Steel models
- Save up to 49% on a wide range of smartwatches at Amazon.com - click the link for live prices on popular versions like the Apple watch, Samsung Galaxy watch active and the smartwatch for Android
- Save up to 48% off on a wide range of Apple Watch Series 3, 4 & 5 at Walmart - deals live now on the latest Apple Watch models with GPS and GPS with cellular
- Save up to $60 on Fitbit Versa 2, Ionic & more Fitbit models - check the full range of Fitbit activity trackers, smartwatches & smart scales on sale until end of 12/2 at the Fitbit online store
- Save up to 33% on a wide range of Garmin watches & activity trackers at the Garmin Holiday Sale
- Save up to 49% on Fossil smartwatches for men and women on Amazon.com
- Save up to 30% on Suunto smartwatches at Amazon.com
- Save up to 49% on Samsung Galaxy smartwatches at Amazon
- Save on Apple Watch Series 5, 4 & 3 smartwatches at Amazon
Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. Check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
A smartwatch helps keep users connected especially when paired with a smartphone. The Apple Watch and Samsung Galaxy Watch are two of the finest smartwatches on the market. Android users can find a more affordable alternative in the Fossil Sport with Snapdragon Wear 3100 chipset. Fitness enthusiasts may find the Suunto 9 Baro with up to 120 hours of battery life or the Garmin Fenix 5X plus with full-color topographic maps more to taste.
What’s the difference between Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals? Cyber Monday, which takes place on the Monday after Black Friday, was first conceived to motivate people to shop online after the big Black Friday sales. Shoppers can take advantage of deep discounts on gadgets, electronics and home products throughout Cyber Monday.
Since 2010, when over $1 billion USD in sales were generated, Cyber Monday has continued to be one of the biggest annual shopping days.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.