BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--What are the top Cyber Monday Straight Talk deals for 2019? Deals experts at Spending Lab have compared savings on Straight Talk no contract and line plans on Apple iPhones and Samsung Galaxy smartphones and are listing the best live deals below.
Best Straight Talk deals:
- Save up to $300 on Samsung Galaxy (S10, S9, Note10, Note9) & more Android smartphones - at Straight Talk
- Save up to 50% on Apple iPhone (6, 7, 8, X, XS, XR & 11) smartphones - at Straight Talk
- Save up to 70% on a wide range of Straight Talk no contract cell phones and line plans at the Straight Talk online store - save on a wide range of new and reconditioned iPhones, LG, Samsung Galaxy smartphones & more
More cell phone deals:
- Save up to 86% on Samsung Galaxy smartphones at AT&T
- Save up to 75% on a wide range of Apple iPhones at AT&T
- Save up to 56% on Samsung Galaxy S10, Note10+ & more Samsung Galaxy smartphones - at Sprint.com
- Save up to 60% on Apple iPhone 8, iPhone XR, iPhone 11 & more iPhone models - at Sprint
- Save up to 55% on a wide range of Apple iPhones at Verizon Wireless
- Save up to 50% on Samsung Galaxy smartphones including the Galaxy S10, Note10, S9 & Note9 at Verizon Wireless
- Save over 60% off select phones at the Boost Mobile Black Friday sale - online only
Cyber Monday sales are time limited. Visit Amazon’s Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Straight Talk is a company that offers customers cell phones, tablets, data, and mobile hotspot plans at lesser costs compared to its competitors. The carrier enables users to get the latest cell phones, either with up front full payment or a monthly payment plan. On their lineup is the Apple iPhone 8 Plus, the Samsung Galaxy A50 and other mid-range devices.
Straight Talk uses the networks of AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Verizon to deliver wide coverage and impressive speeds. A Samsung Galaxy mobile phone, iPhone, Google Pixel, or any other mobile device can be acquired through different flexible and affordable plans. After choosing the plan and the phone, activation of the service can be done by calling the hotline, registering it online, and texting the code.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.