BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--All the best cell phone deals for Cyber Monday 2019 are being listed on this page. The team of deal trackers at Deal Stripe are updating their list of the top Apple, Samsung and LG smartphone deals regularly. Find links to the latest deals below.
Best iPhone deals:
- Get up to $400 off Apple iPhone 11, 11 Pro & Pro Max, XS & XS Max at Verizon
- Save up to $700 on Apple iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max & iPhone 11 - at AT&T
- Save up to 60% on Apple iPhone 8, iPhone XR, iPhone 11 & more iPhone models - check the latest live deals and line service plans available at Sprint on top-rated iPhone models
- Get iPhone 11 for $0/mo when you trade in your iPhone 6s or newer in ANY condition - at Sprint.com (offer ends 12/5)
Best Android deals:
- Get up to $600 off a wide range of flagship Android smartphones at Verizon - when you switch with Unlimited
- Save up to 86% on Samsung Galaxy smartphones at AT&T
- Save up to 56% on a wide range of Samsung Galaxy smartphones at Sprint
- Get a FREE Samsung TV when you buy a Galaxy Note10 or Note10+ - at AT&T
- Save up to $950 on a wide range of Android smartphones including the Razer Phone 2, Google Pixel 4 & Galaxy S10 - click the link for the latest deals at AT&T
- Save up to 43% on Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9+ prepaid smartphones - at Walmart
Best unlocked & no contract cell phone deals:
- Save on a wide range of no contract & unlocked smartphones at Walmart
- Save on unlocked Apple, Samsung, Google Pixel, Huawei & Motorola smartphones at Amazon
- Save over 60% off select phones at the Boost Mobile Black Friday sale - online only
- Save up to 70% on a wide range of Straight Talk no contract cell phones and line plans at the Straight Talk online store
Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. Check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Today when individuals refer to a cell phone, they are often using the word interchangeably with smartphone. This is a device capable of not only making calls or sending and receiving texts but also one with access to the internet, apps, games and more. Today most mobile phone users do so with some sort of data plan obtained through a telecommunication company like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Comcast or T-Mobile. To use a phone without one of these companies or to switch from one to another, a customer will need to have an unlocked phone that can be connected to any network. Unlocked phones can be purchased directly from the phone company or manufacturer, for example, getting an iPhone directly from the Apple store.
New cell phone models are released in the market on a regular basis. Those looking for a flagship smartphone can choose the Samsung Galaxy S10 or Apple iPhone 11. There are budget mobile devices too such as the Motorola One Action with its 21:9 screen. Many of these phones can be purchased unlocked from major carriers or retailers like Amazon and are marked down during their Cyber Monday sales events.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.