BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Find an updated list of Cyber Monday golf equipment deals, featuring savings on top-rated golf club sets, tees, gloves, carts and more. Links to deals are listed below and provided by the Cyber Monday team at Consumer Articles.
Best Golf deals:
- Save up to 60% on a wide range of golf clubs, shoes, balls, bags & sets at Walmart - check out the Walmart Premium Golf Club Shop and save on top-rated golf gear from Callaway, Titleist and more top brands
- Save up to 36% on Callaway, Cleveland, TaylorMade & Cobra golf clubs at Amazon - check live prices on complete golf iron sets with bags
- Save on top-rated golf shoes, apparel, gloves & bags - at Footjoy.com
- Save up to 53% on Adidas, PUMA, Nike & Skechers golf shoes at Amazon - check live prices on highly rated golf shoes for men and women from top brands
- Save up to 18% on Titleist, Wilson & Vice golf balls at Amazon
- Save up to 23% on premium golf bags at Amazon
- Save up to 33% on best-selling golf rangefinders at Amazon
Cyber Monday sales are time limited. Visit Amazon’s Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Golf is a well-loved sport that can help reduce stress and improve cardiovascular health. It requires specific equipment such as golf clubs, balls, tees, and rangefinders. Playing multiple courses becomes easier with special golf bags and golf carts. Those new to the sport can also acquire complete golf iron sets with easy to carry bags. Sports brands such as Adidas, Nike, Skechers and PUMA also provide golf shoes that help players maintain balance during swings and putts.
Is there an actual difference between Black Friday discounts and those offered on Cyber Monday? The majority of Black Friday deals typically end after Cyber Monday. A term that originated in 2005, Cyber Monday sees many retailers offering impressive online deals on a wide array of electronics, gadgets and big-ticket items.
Cyber Monday in 2018 generated $7.9 billion in sales, making it the biggest online shopping event ever in the US.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.