BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s a comparison of the best Timberland and Doc Martens deals for Cyber Monday 2019. Access instant Cyber Monday savings on premium leather boots from Timberland, Dr. Martens and more top shoe brands by clicking the links below.
Best Timberland & Dr Martens deals:
- Save up to 49% on Timberland combat, ankle & waterproof boots - check live prices on premium waterproof Timberland boots such as the Chocorua Trail Mid Waterproof & White Ledge Mid Waterproof ankle boots at Amazon.com
- Save up to 44% on a wide range of Timberland boots & shoes - at Walmart
- Save up to 40% on Dr. Martens leather lace-up boots & more at Amazon - check live prices on best-selling Doc Martens boots including the Original 8-eye leather boots, Vegan, 5-eye padded collar boots & more
- Save up to 49% on a wide range of mens and womens boots from top brands at Amazon - save on top-rated boots including Timberland, Dr. Martens, Clarks, UGGs & more
- Shop the Timberland Black Friday sale and save up to 30% on men’s and women’s boots, shoes, clothes & accessories
- Save up to 25% on Dr Martens at their Cyber Monday sale - save on their footwear and accessories range, including shoes, boots, bags and more
Cyber Monday sales are time limited. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Cyber Monday page and Walmart Cyber Monday home page. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Timberland and Dr Martens originated from different parts of the globe but both brands are well-respected in the shoe industry. The two started out designing work boots for men and throughout the years, they have evolved into brand names with a wider reach. Today, their shoe designs also cater to women and children. When it comes to style, design, and comfort level, Timberland boots and Dr Martens boots are almost equal. Doc Martens boots, however, are affordable.
Are there still Cyber Monday sales this year? Cyber Monday takes place on the Monday after Thanksgiving and was originally created to encourage online shopping after Black Friday’s doorbuster deals. Today, Cyber Monday typically marks the last day of many Black Friday offers and sees retailers offering more attractive online deals.
On Cyber Monday 2018, online sales were dominated by Amazon and Walmart with the two companies collectively generating over 80% of total online sales on that day.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.