BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cyber Monday luggage deals are here. Experts at Consumer Articles have compared the best Samsonite, Travelpro, TUMI, American Tourister, Away and Briggs and Riley luggage set and suitcase deals for 2019 and are listing them below.
Best Luggage deals:
- Save up to 76% on a wide range of suitcases and travel gear at Amazon - check live prices on top brands including Samsonite, Away, TUMI, American Tourister, Olympia, Travelpro, Briggs & Riley & more
- Shop the latest Away Travel suitcases, bags and organizers - at Awaytravel.com
- Save up to $105 on TUMI suitcases, bags, backpacks & accessories at Amazon
- Save up to 74% on best-selling suitcases and luggage sets at Walmart - check the latest deals on EV1 from Ellen DeGeneres, SwissPro & iFLY suitcases
- Save up to 49% on top-rated Samsonite luggage sets, duffels, backpacks & more at Amazon
- Save up to $190 on Olympia suitcases & luggage sets at Amazon
- Save 15% on carry on & checked suitcases - at Target.com
Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. Check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Quality luggage boosts traveling experience and the TravelPro Maxlite 5 is one of the best on the market. Away Travel’s The Large Suitcase comes in eye-catching colors and has 360-degree spinner wheels although other Away luggage is also worth looking at. For a durable yet stylish hard luggage, there’s the Samsonite Silhouette Hardside Spinner. Large families or frequent flyers will find the Briggs and Riley Baseline a good investment.
Why is it called Cyber Monday? Top online retailers run their holiday sales beyond Black Friday and offer new deals on Cyber Monday. Some of the best deals are offered on electronics, gadgets, and other high-ticket items.
According to Adobe Analytics, Cyber Monday last year posted a record-breaking $7.9 billion in spending on online purchases.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.