BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Compare all the best smoker deals for Cyber Monday 2019. Experts at The Consumer Post have found the best Masterbuilt, Weber, Pit Boss, Cuisinart and Char-Broil smoker and combo grill deals and are listing them below.
Best Smoker deals:
- Save up to $198 on top-rated pellet, gas & electric smokers at Walmart.com - check live prices on Masterbuilt, Dyna-Glo, Weber, Pit Boss & Cuisinart smokers and combo grills
- Save up to 33% on a wide range of smokers & grills at Amazon - check live prices on Char-Broil, Masterbuilt, Weber, Dyna-Glo & Smoke Hollow outdoor cooking equipment
- Save up to $150 on Masterbuilt smokers at Walmart.com - check deals on a wide variety of meat smokers including electric, charcoal and propane types
- Save up to 38% on best-selling electric smokers at Walmart.com - save on analog and digital electric smokers and outdoor barbecue equipment from top brands
- Save up to $112 on Cuisinart smokers at Amazon
- Save up to $70 on top-rated pellet smokers at Amazon
Cyber Monday sales are time limited. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
An electric smoker can add a smoky flavor to your cooking without the need for charcoal. It also cooks meat faster than other types of smokers. A pellet smoker offers the same level of convenience yet a deeper flavor. There’s the option to mix and match woods too. Masterbuilt is one of the most recognized brands for either type of smoker.
Do prices still drop significantly on Cyber Monday? The majority of Black Friday deals typically end after Cyber Monday. A term that originated in 2005, Cyber Monday sees many retailers offering impressive online deals on a wide array of electronics, gadgets and big-ticket items.
In 2010, when Cyber Monday's revenue hit an all-time high of $1 billion in sales, it outperformed Black Friday as the biggest annual shopping event in the United States.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.