BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Air fryer Cyber Monday 2019 deals are here. Find the latest savings on highly rated air fryers, convection toasters and smart ovens listed below by the deals experts at Retail Fuse.
Best Air Fryer deals:
- Save up to $127 on Farberware, Ninja, Philips, COSORI & more top-rated air fryers at Amazon - check live prices on top-selling brands including NuWave air fryers & Cuisinart toaster oven air fryers
- Save up to 64% on top-rated Philips air fryers at Amazon
- Save up to 32% on Ninja Air Fryers at Amazon
- Save up to 49% on a wide range of air fryers & toaster ovens at Walmart - check live prices on top-rated fryer oven brands such as Cuisinart, Ninja, Farberware, NuWave, Philips, Instant Vortex & more
- Save up to $91 on Ninja air fryers at Walmart
- Save up to $219 on top-rated Cuisinart air fryers & toaster ovens at Walmart
- Save up to $163 on select Ninja, NuWave, Philips & more trusted air fryer brands at JCPenney.com
- Save on a wide range of microwave, toaster, convection & smart ovens at Walmart - check live prices on top-rated brands including Hamilton Beach, Oster, Black & Decker & more
Cyber Monday sales are time limited. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Cyber Monday page and Walmart Cyber Monday home page. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
An air fryer can make deep-fried food with less fat and through a much safer method. One of the best models on the market is the Philips HD9641/96 with economical TurboStar technology. The Cuisinart AFR-25 also features a built-in toaster oven to save counter space. The 6 Qt Nuwave Brio packs a basket with divider plus a cooking rack. The Ninja AF100 is easy to use but noisy while the Farberware HF-919B is the quietest air fryers.
What should shoppers know about Cyber Monday? Black Friday deals often extend the entirety of the weekend and overlap with new deals that start on Cyber Monday. On Cyber Monday, retailers offer deals through their websites with the largest price reductions usually available on tech and electronics items.
Every year Cyber Monday is more successful than ever before. Last year Cyber Monday generated $7.9 billion in sales, more than any other previous US based shopping event to date.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.