DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Animal Growth Promoters & Performance Enhancers - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Animal Growth Promoters and Performance Enhancers market worldwide is projected to grow by US$3.6 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 5.1%.
Poultry, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 5.6%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$4.3 Billion by the year 2025, Poultry will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 6.1% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$177.6 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$164.2 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets.
In Japan, Poultry will reach a market size of US$387.2 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 4.8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$594.5 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific.
All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- AB Vista
- Alltech, Inc.
- Bayer Animal Health GmbH
- Biomin Holding GmbH
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Bupo Animal Health
- Cargill, Inc.
- Chr. Hansen Holding A/S
- Elanco Animal Health
- Merck Animal Health
- Novus International, Inc.
- Royal DSM NV
- Vetoquinol S.A.
- Zoetis, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Animal Growth Promoters & Performance Enhancers: An Insight
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Animal Growth Promoters & Performance Enhancers Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Global Probiotics in Animal Feed Market: Percentage Breakdown of Volume Sales by Leading Players
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increased Demand for Meat and Meat Products Drives the Market
- Stringent Regulatory Framework for Using Antibiotics as Growth Promoter Hinders the Market Growth
- Growing Awareness about Benefits of Using Animal Growth Promoters & Performance Enhancers Propels the Market
- China: Leading the Asia-Pacific Market
- Microbial Products as Growth Promoters Gains Traction from Livestock Farming
- Rising Production of Products from Livestock and Poultry Classes Attract Huge Demand for Animal Growth Promoters & Performance Enhancers
- R&D for Developing Natural Growth Promoters & Performance Enhancers: A Major Opportunity
- With Rise in Growth Opportunities, the Market Set to Witness New Entrants
- Product Overview
- Animal Growth Promoters & Performance Enhancers: An Introduction
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3j1edt