DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Breast Imaging - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Breast Imaging market worldwide is projected to grow by US$2 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 7.7%.
Ionizing Technologies, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 8.2%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$3.1 Billion by the year 2025, Ionizing Technologies will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 6.5% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$70.8 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$60.3 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets.
In Japan, Ionizing Technologies will reach a market size of US$154.5 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 11.4% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$573.9 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East.
All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Aurora Imaging Technology, Inc.
- Dilon Technologies, Inc.
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Hologic, Inc.
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens Healthineers
- SonoCine, Inc.
- Toshiba Corporation
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Breast Imaging Market to Witness Steady Growth
- The Non-ionizing Technology Type to Account for Highest Growth
- Breast Ultrasound Segment to Contribute Highest Growth
- Mammography is Anticipated to Occupy Highest Share
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Select Mergers and Acquisitions
- Breast Imaging Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rising Prevalence of Breast Cancer, a Grim Reality for Market Growth
- Percentage Share of Worldwide Population with Various Cancer Types: 2017
- Percentage Share of Worldwide Population with Various Cancer Types: 1990-2017
- Total Number of Global Population with Various Cancer Types: 2017
- Innovative Products to Spur Market Growth
- Implementation of Various Strategies to Drive Market Growth
- Rise in Aging Population to Support Market Growth
- Global Population Statistics and Estimates for the 60+ Age Group (1990, 2015, 2050E, 2100E)
- A Prelude into Emerging Trends in the Field of Mammography
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lit6j7