DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cardiac Ablation - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Cardiac Ablation market worldwide is projected to grow by US$1 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 12.7%.
Radiofrequency (RF) Ablation, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 13.8%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$448.6 Million by the year 2025, Radiofrequency (RF) Ablation will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 13.6% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$39.2 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$47.9 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets.
In Japan, Radiofrequency (RF) Ablation will reach a market size of US$44.6 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 12.5% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$176.1 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific.
All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
- AngioDynamics, Inc.
- AtriCure, Inc.
- Biosense Webster, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- ConMed Corporation
- Medtronic PLC
- Olympus Corporation
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Cardiac Ablation Market: A Prelude
- Global Cardiac Ablation Market: Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Procedure for 2019
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Cardiac Ablation Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rising Prevalence of Cardiovascular Diseases and Related Mortality Rates Fuel Cardiac Surgical Volumes Fuel Growth in the Cardiac Ablation Market
- Leading Causes of Mortality Worldwide: Number of Deaths in Millions by Cause for 2016
- Leading Causes of Mortality in Low Income Countries: Number of Deaths in Millions by Cause for 2016
- Leading Causes of Mortality in High Income Countries: Number of Deaths in Millions by Cause for 2016
- Global Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery Market: Revenues in US$ Billion for the Years 2017, 2019, 2021 and 2023
- Aging Global Population at High Risk of Cardiac Illnesses Present Favorable Outlook for Cardiac Ablation Market
- Global 60+ Population by Gender and Geographic Region for the Years 2015, 2020, 2025, 2030, 2035 and 2040
- Top Countries with Highest Proportion of 60+ Population for the Years 1980, 2019 and 2050
- As Cardiovascular Disease Prevalence Increases at a Strong Rate in Developing Economies, Tremendous Potential Exists for Cardiac Ablation Market
- Rising Incidence of Atrial Fibrillation: An Opportunity for Cardiac Ablation Market
- Innovative Technologies Assist in Enhancing AF Ablation Process
- New Ablation Technologies Increase Procedural Success Rates and Minimize Time
- Ablation Found to be an Effective Option for AF Compared to Medications
- Ablation Technology for Supra-venticular Tachycardia
- Rising Patient Preference for Minimally Invasive Surgeries Fuels Demand for Cardiac Ablation Procedures
- RF Ablation Emerges as a Preferred Treatment Option for Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cryoablation for Treatment of AF: Minimally Invasive Procedure Favors Adoption
- Cardiac Ablation for Cardiac Rhythm Management
- MRI-Guided Cardiac Ablation Market
- Hybrid Ablation Procedure for Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation: Addressing the Limitations of Traditional Treatments
- Innovations & Advancements
- Cardiac Ablation
- Types of Cardiac Ablation
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5ldbl9