BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The best Black Friday & Cyber Monday Boost Mobile deals are being listed below by the sales experts at Spending Lab. Find savings on iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, Galaxy S9 and more best-selling cell phones.
Best Boost Mobile deals:
- Save over 60% off select phones at the Boost Mobile Black Friday sale - online only
- Save up to $220 on Samsung Galaxy smartphones with no contracts at Boost Mobile
- Save up to $270 on Apple iPhones with no contracts at Boost Mobile
- Save up to $100 on no contract Apple iPhone 11, 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max smartphones - at Boost Mobile
- Save up to $270 on LG, Samsung Galaxy & more top-rated Android cell phones at Boost Mobile
- Save over 60% on a wide range of no contract smartphones & Boost wireless plans at Boost Mobile - check live prices on best-selling iPhone and Android phone plans & Wi-fi hotspot plans from Boost
More smartphone deals:
- Save up to 74% on a wide range of smartphones including Apple iPhones, Samsung Galaxy & Google Pixel smartphones - at Verizon Wireless
- Save up to 75% on a wide range of Apple iPhones, Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel & more Android smartphones at AT&T
- Save up to 83% on Apple iPhone 11, XR & 8, Samsung Galaxy S10, Note10 & Note9, Google Pixel 4 & more flagship smartphones - at Sprint.com
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Among all other telecom companies, Boost Mobile offers the least expensive cell phone plans on the latest smartphone models like the Apple iPhone 11, Google Pixel 4, and Samsung Note10. Founded in 2000, the company has been exclusively offering plans for daily network service connectivity in the most affordable pricing. Their switch plan offers $25 per line for 4 lines with unlimited data, call and text.
How did Black Friday come to be called Black Friday? The term Black Friday supposedly describes the shopping frenzy caused by millions of people flocking to retail stores to take advantage of discounts, which leads to accidents and heavy traffic in many cases.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.