BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The best Nest deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 have been rounded up by the team at Retail Fuse. Links to the top Nest Cam outdoor security camera, x Yale smart lock, Protect smoke detector, Hello video doorbell and Learning Thermostat E deals for shoppers this year are listed below.
Best Nest deals:
- Save up to 82% on a wide range of Nest Thermostats, Doorbells, Cameras & Protect Smoke Detectors at Walmart
- Save up to 35% on Nest security cameras & smart home devices at Amazon
- Save on Nest Thermostats at Amazon
- Save up to $30 on the Nest Thermostat E & Smart Learning Thermostat - at Walmart
- Save up to $140 on Nest indoor & outdoor security cameras and bundles at Walmart
- Save up to $157 on Nest Cams at Amazon
- Save up to $70 on Nest Wired Outdoor Security Cameras
- Save up to $137 on Nest Hello Doorbells at Walmart
- Save up to 25% on Nest Protect Smoke Detectors at Walmart
- Save on Nest range of smart cameras, thermostats and more smart home products at the Google online store
- Save on Nest Protect smoke detectors at Amazon
- Save on Nest x Yale smart locks at Amazon
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Nest Learning Thermostat E is a must-have device for a smart home. It comes with a proven energy-saving mechanism, remote temperature sensing and auto power off features to protect a home. Nest also has the Hello video doorbell which offers a doorbell’s convenience with the trusted intelligence and security of a Nest outdoor camera. It has HDR imaging, night vision, and 24/7 live streaming features. Aside from Nest Thermostat, other Nest products include the smoke detector, Nest Protect, and the Next x Yale Smart Lock.
Over the period from Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday last year, Amazon.com customers ordered over 180 million items in total. Apart from their offer of free shipping with no minimum purchase amount during Black Friday last year, Amazon further redefines customer experience with its wide array of product options, curated gift guides and convenient shopping experiences.
In 2018, Walmart experienced a 23% boost in its year-on-year web sales over Black Friday, only 2% shy of Amazon’s 25% increase in revenue over the same period.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.