BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s a comparison of the best mattress deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019. Access instant Black Friday & Cyber Monday savings on gel, innerspring, memory foam and pillow top mattresses by clicking the links below.
Best mattress deals:
- Save up to $500 on Purple Hybrid Premier, Hybrid & Original mattresses & sleep bundles at the Purple Holiday sale (starts 11/27)- available sizes include California king, split king, queen, & twin among others
- Save up to $350 on Leesa Sleep mattresses and get 2 free pillows - save on the Leesa Legend, Original & Hybrid mattresses at the Leesa Black Friday sale
- Save up to $190 on Casper Foam, Hybrid, Essential & Wave mattresses at Amazon - available in twin, twin XL, full, queen & king sizes
- Save up to 59% on a wide range of Casper, Tuft & Needle, Purple Mattress & more mattress deals at Amazon - choose from best-selling king, queen and twin memory foam, luxury and standard mattresses
- Save up to 40% on a wide range of memory foam, innerspring & hybrid mattresses at Walmart - including impressive deals on queen, twin, king-sized and more top-rated mattresses
- Save up to 55% on Quility, rocabi, LUNA, YnM & other premium weighted blankets at Amazon.com
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
There are many kinds of mattresses available to the public. Earlier versions of the mattress were often made with coiled springs, these are still dependable and widely sold but more recently memory foam models have taken over the market. Brands like Casper, Tuft and Needle, Winkbeds and Leesa make top-rated memory foam mattress in varying sizes including twin, full, king and queen. There are also specialty brands like Purple and Tempur-Pedic that produce trademarked mattresses that are similar to memory foam because they conform to the shape of the sleeper, reduce motion transfer and have mattress cooling technology.
What makes Black Friday deals special? Black Friday deals provide holiday shoppers with considerable savings on both online and in-store purchases. For example, Walmart offered shoppers an average discount of 36% in 2016, according to a study by Profitero.
E-commerce portals continue to receive more traffic than brick-and-mortar stores during Black Friday. In 2018, 41.4 million went online to shop for holiday deals while only 34.7 million visited retail outlets, according to data from the National Retail Federation.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.