BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Philips Hue Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals are underway. The online sales team at Spending Lab have compared the best Philips Hue starter kits, smart bulbs, lightstrips and more smart lighting deals for shoppers. Their top picks are listed below.
Best Philips Hue deals:
- Save up to 42% on Philips Hue smart light bulbs, lighting packs & start kits at Walmart - check deals on Philips Hue white ambiance and color smart bulbs, starter kits, dimmers & smart switches
- Save up to 36% on top-rated Philips Hue smart light bulbs at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on white and color LED smart light bulbs, lamps, downlights, decorative candles & light strips
- Save up to $54 on Philips Hue Starter Kits & bundles at Amazon - check live prices on 2 to 4 smart bulb packs bundled with hubs, base kits and smart buttons
- Save up to $66 on Philips Hue starter kits at Walmart
- Save up to $60 on Philips Hue smart light bundles at the Philips Hue Black Friday sale - offer valid through 12/22/19 while supplies last. Limit one bundle per customer.
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Philips Hue takes smart home lighting to a whole new level. Its product offerings cover an extensive range of smart light switches, color-changing bulbs, fixtures, lamps and accessories. All Philips Hue lights work with Google Home, Alexa and other smart home platforms. There is more to Philips Hue than just lighting. One can set color scenes to match the mood, weather or music.The starter kit includes light bulbs and a bridge needed to connect the lights to the home WiFi network.
How did Black Friday come about? One theory suggests the term ‘Black Friday’ came about because the Friday after Thanksgiving sees a significant boost in stores revenues with their sales figures going ‘into the black’.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.