BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Compare the top HP deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019. Find up-to-date savings on HP laptops, desktops and tablets listed below by the deals team at Consumer Articles.
Best HP Spectre x360 deals:
- Save up to $700 on HP Spectre x360 2-in-1 laptops - at Walmart
- Save up to $400 on the top-rated HP Spectre X360 laptop at HP.com
More HP deals:
- Save up to 63% off on HP laptops, desktops, monitors and tablets at HP.com - including sales on Spectre x360 convertible laptops, Omen gaming PCs, HP Envy laptops, Chromebook laptops and more
- Save up to $400 on HP's top-rated Omen series gaming computers at HP.com
- Save up to $250 on top-rated HP Envy laptops and desktop computers at HP.com
- Save up to 40% on HP Chromebooks - check the latest deals on HP Chromebook 11, 14 & X360 at Walmart
- Save up to 52% on HP monitors at HP.com - including savings on best-selling IPS & LED Backlit monitors
- Save up to 60% on a wide range of HP laptops, PCs, monitors & printers at Walmart
- Save up to $200 on a wide range of HP computers, laptops and desktops at Amazon
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
HP has been known to produce quality laptop and desktop models to suit different users. Among their good for gaming computers, the HP Spectre x360 is the pinnacle of design and performance in a 2-in-1 build, while the HP Omen Obelisk offers top video and graphics processing in a tower. The HP ENVY x360 is another ultrabook to note with 1TB of SSD storage although the more affordable HP Chromebook x2 is convertible too. For work purposes, the flagship HP Pavilion Desktop and HP Elite X2 1012 G1 tablet serve as good productivity boosters.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.