BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The best Purple Mattress Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals are shown below, including price-drops and deals on the specialty CertiPUR-US Certified Foam Purple Mattress.
Best Purple Mattress deals:
- Save up to $400 on Purple Hybrid Premier, Hybrid & Original mattress & sleep bundles at the Purple Black Friday sale
- Save on a wide range of Purple mattresses at Amazon - check live prices on the Hybrid Premier, Hybrid & Original Purple mattresses
- Purple Black Friday Sale: $200 off the Purple Hybrid Premier mattress
- Purple Black Friday Sale: $150 off the Purple Hybrid mattress
- Purple Black Friday Sale: $100 off the Purple mattress (Twin & Twin XL mattresses)
More mattress deals:
- Save up to 59% on a wide range of Casper, Tuft & Needle, Purple Mattress & more mattress deals at Amazon - choose from best-selling king, queen and twin memory foam, luxury and standard mattresses
- Save up to 40% on a wide range of memory foam, innerspring & hybrid mattresses at Walmart - including impressive deals on queen, twin, king-sized and more top-rated mattresses
- Save up to $350 on Leesa Sleep mattresses and get 2 free pillows - save on the Leesa Legend, Original & Hybrid mattresses at the Leesa Black Friday sale
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Purple is a specialty mattress brand that used engineering to create a mattress scientifically proven to improve sleep. Using the Hyper-Elastic Polymer, Purple is a pressure-releasing material organized in a special grid formation that can flex and fold depending on the amount of pressure. Other benefits include keeping a cool temperature, providing spine support, motion isolation, anti-allergen and non-toxic material. Purple also sells, pillows, bedding, bases and accessories. This is a specialty mattress that is hard to find but can be ordered from the company website, every bed comes with free shipping and returns, a 100-night trial and an option for financing.
What do Black Friday sales entail? Black Friday savings are discounts applied to a wide range of products. For mid-priced electronics products (from $51 to $100), Profitero found Amazon offered an average of 36.1% over Black Friday in their 2016 study.
Black Friday sales continue to trend towards online channels and away from brick-and-mortar retail stores. In 2018, the total revenue generated from online sales rose to $6.22 billion, which is 23.6% higher than the total the year before (CNBC).
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.