BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The best Black Friday & Cyber Monday Soundbar deals are being listed below by the sales experts at Consumer Walk. Find savings on Sonos, Vizio, Bose, Samsung and other models.
Best soundbar deals:
- Save up to $300 on Vizio soundbars & home theater at Walmart
- Save up to $250 on Bose Solo 5 & SoundTouch soundbars at Walmart
- Save up to 36% off on Bose Soundbars at Amazon
- Save up to $300 on Samsung soundbars & home surround sound systems at Walmart
- Save up to 44% off on Samsung soundbars & home theater audio at Amazon
- Save on Bose Soundbar 700, SoundTouch & Solo 5 TV soundbars - at Bose.com
- Save up to $200 on select Samsung soundbars - at Samsung.com
- Save on Sonos soundbars at the Sonos Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale - check the latest deals on the best-selling Sonos Beam, Playbase & Playbar soundbars
- Save up to 40% off on a wide range of soundbars & home theater systems at Walmart - check live prices on soundbars from trusted brands such as Samsung, Bose, Vizio & Sonos
- Save up to $420 on Bose, Samsung, Vizio & Sonos Soundbars at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on soundbars from top-rated brands such as Bose, Samsung, Sonos & Vizio
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Today’s evolving technology now allows music lovers to experience excellent sound quality with the use of high-tech, modern headphones and earbuds. All music-listening devices have their own pros and cons but the deciding factor is mostly preference. Sennheiser remains to be the brand of choice for its wide range of headphones and is mostly preferred by musicians, DJs, recording artists, and gamers. Other top brands in the industry include Beats, Jaybird, and Skullcandy.
When does Black Friday officially start at Amazon and Walmart? This year’s Black Friday falls on November 29th, followed by Cyber Monday on December 2nd.
Amazon’s Black Friday deals run longer than the five-day shopping period from Thanksgiving to Cyber Monday. Shoppers can expect Amazon to roll out deals from early November through to early December, with hourly sales released during Black Friday week itself. With Walmart’s Early Deals Drop, online shoppers can find discounts on everything from children’s toys to electronics. Their sales begin on October 25th and continue throughout November. Walmart typically kicks off its online Black Friday sale on November 27th, the day before Thanksgiving. On the evening of Thanksgiving Day, November 28th, shoppers often enjoy in-store deals at thousands of Walmart stores nationwide.
Shoppers can take advantage of Black Friday savings until Cyber Monday. Amazon takes it a step further than other big box retailers by stretching Cyber Monday to last another week.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.