BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Compare all the best luggage deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019. Experts at Deal Stripe have found the best Tumi, Samsonite, Olympia, American Tourister and Away luggage deals and are listing them below.
Best suitcase deals:
- Save up to 74% on best-selling suitcases and luggage sets at Walmart - check the latest deals on EV1 from Ellen DeGeneres, SwissPro & iFLY suitcases
- Save up to 76% on a wide range of suitcases and travel gear at Amazon - check live prices on top brands including Samsonite, Away, TUMI, American Tourister, Olympia, Travelpro, Briggs & Riley & more
- Save up to 49% on top-rated Samsonite luggage sets, duffels, backpacks & more at Amazon
- Save up to $190 on Olympia suitcases & luggage sets at Amazon
- Shop the latest Away Travel suitcases, bags and organizers - at Awaytravel.com
- Save up to $105 on Tumi suitcases, bags, backpacks & accessories at Amazon
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales are time limited. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Having durable luggage is essential for a hassle-free trip. When it comes to hand-carry suitcases, some of the most preferred options are TravelPro and Olympia for their lightweight finish and stylish design. Meanwhile, products manufactured by Samsonite-acquired American Tourister and Tumi are highly-rated in the hard luggage division for their heavy-duty materials. For technologically-savvy customers, Away offers a new line of suitcases has a universal charger with an ejectable battery.
How did Black Friday come to be called Black Friday? Black Friday originally describes the traffic jams and widespread disruption caused by thousands of shoppers trooping into retail stores during Thanksgiving. Today, the term simply refers to the period during late November when retailers offer impressive holiday savings to consumers across the country.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.