BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s a comparison of the best toy deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019. Access instant Black Friday & Cyber Monday savings on Nerf guns, Transformers action figures and more toys from PAW Patrol, Fisher Price, Vtech and Hatchimals by clicking the links below.
Best deals on toys:
● Save up to 50% on a wide range of best-selling toys at Walmart - check prices on children favorites such as Hatchimals, Nerf guns, Melissa & Doug, PAW Patrol, ride on toys and hoverboards
● Save up to 56% on top-rated baby & toddler toys at Walmart - check live prices on trusted brands such as Little Tikes, VTech & Fisher Price
● Save up to $56 on Calico Critters figures, playsets, dollhouses & more at Walmart - click the link for the latest prices on the top-selling Hopscotch Rabbit Family, home gift sets, bathroom sets & more
● Save up to $107 on Nerf guns, blasters & accessories at Walmart - check live prices on best-selling Nerf Zombie Strike Blaster, N-Strike Elite Delta Trooper & more
● Save up to $92 on top-rated VTech interactive learning & tech toys at Walmart - among VTech’s bestsellers are Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker, Smart Shots Sports Center & KidiZoom smartwatches
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Toys still make good Christmas gifts even in a digitally-driven era. The PAW Patrol My Size Lookout Tower and Hatchimals CollEGGtibles 12-Pack Season 2 are suitable for toddlers. A Zombie Strike Nerf gun or the VTech Go! Go! Smart Wheels Ultimate Amazement Park Playset gets children active. One of the best toys for young kids from Fisher Price is the Brilliant Basics Rock-a-Stack.
How much do prices drop on Black Friday? Both brick-and-mortar stores and online retailers offer discounts on thousands of items during Black Friday. On average, shoppers can save 20% on in-store deals and 24% on online deals, according to personal finance website The Balance.
The extensive Black Friday deals available online make online shopping more attractive to consumers than heading in-store. In 2018, a report from Adobe Analytics showed that Black Friday generated $6.22 billion in online sales, a 23.6% increase from 2017.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.