BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sewing machine Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals are here. Find the latest savings on popular brands like Janome and Brother listed below by the deals experts at Deal Tomato.
Best sewing machine deals:
- Save up to 59% on a wide range of sewing machines at Amazon - save on mechanical & computerized sewing and embroidery machines, sergers and combination machines from top brands including Brother, Janome & SINGER
- Save up to $145 on top-rated sewing, quilting & embroidery machines at Walmart.com - featuring best-selling models from Singer, Brother, Janome, Michley and more top brands
- Save $400 on the SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 Portable Sewing Machine at Amazon
- Save up to $50 on the Brother SE625 Computerized Sewing and Embroidery Machine at Walmart
- Save up to 42% on Brother sewing machines, embroidery machines & thread sergers
- Save up to $450 on Janome sewing machines at Amazon
- Save up to 54% on select Singer & Janome sewing machines at Wayfair.com
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales are time limited. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Sewing and embroidery is always fun to do - whether you’re doing it out as a hobby or for business purposes. Brother’s Innov-IS NV-180K is one of the best of its kind yet. It is a computerized embroidery sewing machine with a thread cutter, LED sewing light, automatic thread-tension control, and a touch panel LCD. It also has built-in embroidery patterns and fonts, and has an on-screen editing feature.
What kind of price drops are there on Black Friday? Black Friday savings are discounts applied to a wide range of products. For mid-priced electronics products (from $51 to $100), Profitero found Amazon offered an average of 36.1% over Black Friday in their 2016 study.
All of the major retailers usually list their best deals online. This makes it more convenient for shoppers and the trend looks set to continue shifting in favor of online shopping.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.