BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Compare all the best DSLR camera deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019. Experts at Deal Stripe have found the best Nikon D3500, D850, D5600 & Canon EOS Rebel T7i, T6i & more top-rated DSLR camera deals and are listing them below.
Best Nikon & Canon DSLR deals:
- Save up to 60% on a wide range of DSLR cameras at Walmart - including big discounts on top-rated Canon and Nikon digital SLR cameras
- Save up to $1,424 on Canon & Nikon Digital SLR (DSLR) cameras at Amazon - check the latest prices on top-rated DSLR cameras such as the Nikon D3400 & Canon EOS Rebel T7i
- Save up to $800 on a wide range of Canon EOS DSLR cameras & lens bundles at Walmart - deals available now on the latest Canon DSLR cameras
- Save up to 52% on Canon EOS DSLR cameras at Amazon -check the latest deals on Canon EOS Rebel T7 & T7i, Canon EOS 80D, camera bundles & accessories
- Save up to $930 on Nikon Digital SLR cameras at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on top-rated Nikon DSLR cameras such as the Nikon D3400, D5600 & D850
- Save up to $700 on select Canon digital SLR cameras, lenses & bundles - at Canon.com
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Even with the numerous innovations in mobile photography, there continues to be market demand for digital SLR cameras. Canon offers a comprehensive range of DSLRs for new users, enthusiasts and professionals alike. The Canon EOS Rebel SL3 is one of the best entry-level cameras with 4k video capability and Live View shooting. Nikon remains a steady competitor with their selection too. The Nikon D3500, which replaces the D3400, is also an entry-level DSLR with 5fps continuous shooting speed but only 1080p max video resolution.
What is the significance of Black Friday? On Black Friday, most large retailers offer significant discounts on big ticket items. Due to the wide range of extensive sales offered during this shopping holiday, many stores see a large increase in sales push their figures into the "black", thus the term "Black Friday".
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.