BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s a list of the best Canon Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals, including instant savings on Canon 80D, EOS Rebel T7i and Powershot G7x cameras.
Best Canon DSLR & Powershot Camera Deals:
- Save up to 60% on a wide range of Canon EOS DSLR cameras, lens bundles, digital cameras & printers at Walmart - deals available now on the latest Canon DSLR and Powershot cameras
- Save up to 52% on a wide range of Canon EOS DSLR and digital cameras at Amazon - check live deals on bundles, travel kits, lenses, filters & tripods
- Save up to $700 on Canon DSLR cameras, digital cameras & accessory bundles - at the Canon official store
- Save up to $800 on Canon EOS 80D DSLR cameras & bundles at Walmart
- Save up to 47% on Canon EOS Rebel T6i, T7 & T7i DSLR cameras - check prices on top-rated EOS Rebel T6i, T7 & T7i models, lenses, cases & bundle kits at Amazon
- Save $50 on the Canon PowerShot Digital Camera [G7 X Mark II] at Amazon
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales are time limited. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
A lot of camera and tech review sites rank Canon as the best camera to buy in 2019. The EOS Rebel SL3, internationally known as the EOS 250D, is an impressive beginner-friendly camera with 24.2 MP lens and 4K video. The Canon 80D has a 45-point all cross-type AF system that is excellent in dim light. Other impressive Canon EOS Rebel cameras available in the market today are the Canon T7i and the Canon T6i. For portability and convenience, the Canon Powershot G7x is an alternative to DSLR cameras.
How do most retailers run Black Friday sales events? Black Friday deals typically provide buyers with large savings for a limited time. The discounts during Black Friday are higher on average than at any other annual event. For example, electronics normally tagged at $50 to $100 were offered at an average of 36% off during Black Friday in 2016, according to Profitero.
Black Friday sales continue to trend towards online channels and away from brick-and-mortar retail stores. In 2018, the total revenue generated from online sales rose to $6.22 billion, which is 23.6% higher than the total the year before (CNBC).
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.