BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The best Sony wireless headphones Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals are shown below, including price-drops and deals on the highly rated Sony WH1000XM3 and WH1000XM2 wireless noise canceling headphones.
Best Sony Headphones deals:
● Save up to 68% on a wide range of Sony wireless Bluetooth & noise canceling headphones at Amazon - check live prices on best-selling WH-1000XM3 & 1000-XM2 noise canceling headphones
● Save up to 45% on Sony noise canceling headphones at Walmart - check the latest deals on best-selling Sony wireless & noise canceling headphones, including the WH1000XM3 & XM2
● Save up to $72 on Sony WH1000XM3 noise canceling headphones at Amazon - Sony’s top-rated wireless headphones features industry-leading noise cancelation and Ambient Sound control
● Save up to $111 on Sony’s wide range of noise canceling headphones at Amazon - check live prices on highly rated Sony WH-1000, MDR & ZX noise canceling headphones from
● Save up to 21% on top-rated Sony wireless noise canceling headphones - at B&H Photo Video
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales are time limited. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Enjoy well-balanced audio reproduction, premium build and a varied lineup with Sony wireless headphones. Coming after the well-received Sony MDR-1000X, the Sony WH 1000XM2 delivers effective noise cancelling and long battery life ideal for frequent travelers. The Sony WH1000XM3 that follows after has a lighter design and improved headset performance especially for muffling background noise and receiving calls.
What can shoppers expect for Black Friday deals? In 2018 the average Black Friday discount on toys was 31%, as retailers fought to capture Toys R Us consumers (Adobe Digital Insights).
Better deals and greater convenience push more shoppers into completing their Black Friday purchases on the web rather than in-store. A report from CNBC noted that e-commerce revenue during Black Friday went up by 23.6% in 2018 compared to the previous year.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.