BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Find an updated list of Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sony Headphones deals, featuring savings on Sony WH1000XM3, 1000XM2 & more top-rated headphones. Links to deals are listed below and provided by the Black Friday & Cyber Monday team at Deal Stripe.
Best Sony Headphones deals:
- Save up to 68% on a wide range of Sony wireless Bluetooth & noise canceling headphones at Amazon - check live prices on best-selling WH-1000XM3 & 1000-XM2 noise canceling headphones
- Save up to 45% on Sony noise canceling headphones at Walmart - check the latest deals on best-selling Sony wireless & noise canceling headphones, including the WH1000XM3 & XM2
- Save up to $72 on Sony WH1000XM3 noise canceling headphones at Amazon - Sony’s top-rated wireless headphones features industry-leading noise cancelation and Ambient Sound control
- Save up to $111 on Sony’s wide range of noise canceling headphones at Amazon - check live prices on highly rated Sony WH-1000, MDR & ZX noise canceling headphones from
- Save on Sony WH1000XM3 headphones at Walmart - deals available on wireless WH1000XM3 headphones
- Save $81 on the SONY MDR-XB950B1/L Blue Wireless Headphones at Walmart
- Save up to 75% on wireless, over-ear & in-ear headphones & earbuds at Walmart - save on a wide range of top-rated AirPods, Bose, Beats, Sony, Sennheiser, Skullcandy & Jaybird earbuds & headphones
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Sony, an industry leader for audio systems, continues to come up with innovative and top-of-the-line products. WH1000XM3 and 1000xm2 are two of the most popular headphones of the brand. Both considered as noise cancelling headphones, they also have the same Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control feature that detects any activity and automatically changes the ambient sound settings. There isn’t much difference between the two, although users appreciate the top-tier noise cancelling feature of the wh1000xm3 compared to the 1000xm2.
On which date will Black Friday land this year? As the actual date of Thanksgiving shifts every year, so do the dates for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. This year, Black Friday is on November 29th while Cyber Monday falls on December 2nd.
Amazon’s Black Friday sales start in the beginning of November and continue past Cyber Monday into early December. The sales week leading up to Black Friday remains the most important for shoppers due to the number of deals on offer. Walmart’s holiday sales are also available well ahead of Black Friday this year. Starting on October 25, Walmart.com is providing shoppers early access to impressive deals on a wide selection of products. Walmart’s online store normally starts its Black Friday sale on November 27th with in-store deals launching the following evening on Thanksgiving.
Every year Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals extend longer than before. This year shoppers can expect Amazon to offer deals on big ticket items for up to a week after Cyber Monday.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.