DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "State of the Industry: Vodka in the U.S. (9th Edition)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The State of the Industry reports are concise, yet detailed studies filled with priceless data, forecasts, and objective analysis. The amount of valuable data and analysis in this report far outweighs its cost and is well worth the investment.
Depending on the topic, State of the Industry reports include historical, current, and future sales data; drivers of market growth; consumer data; a summary of the leading companies; distribution channels, foreign trade, and other relevant data and analysis.
This information is a vital part of any successful business plan.
- Valuable Data
- Insightful Analysis
- Forecasts to Help Plan
- Save Time and Money
- Reasonably Priced
Key Topics Covered:
- Drivers of Industry Growth
- Changing Demographics Benefit High-End Vodka Consumption
- Flavoured Vodka Sales and Market Shares
- Overall Vodka Sales Trends
- Value Priced Vodkas
- Premium Vodkas
- High-End Premium Vodkas
- Super Premium Vodkas
- Per Capita Consumption Trends
- Imports and Exports
- Leading Brands and Market Shares
- Demographic Trends for Expenditures on Alcoholic Beverages
- Consumer Price Trends for Distilled Spirits
- Economy's Impact on Vodka Sales
- Social Media a Vital Marketing Tool for Vodka Companies
- Greener Practices Can Boost Profits and Demand
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9r29fa