BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Find all the best UGG deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019. The list below contains links to the top UGG boots and slippers deals, as reviewed and updated by the team at Deal Tomato.
Best UGG deals:
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of UGG boots & slippers at Amazon - UGGs’ signature grade-A sheepskin shoes & UGGpure wool liners are available in an array of styles for men, women & kids
- Save up to 36% on snow & ankle boots, slippers & slip-ons from UGG - save on a wide range of top-rated shoes & slippers for men, women & kids at Walmart
- Save up to 25% on Ugg boots and slippers for men, women & kids at Macy’s
- Save upt o 50% on select UGG boots and slippers at Anthropologie.com
- Save on UGG boots, sandals, slippers & shoes at the Zappos online store
- Save up to 25% on top-rated UGG boots for men, women & kids at Amazon - check live prices on the best-selling Koolaburra, Classic Short, Classic Tall & Neumel Chukka boots
- Save up to 25% on best-selling UGG slippers and loafers at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on best-sellers Coquette, Dakota, Ansley & Ascot slippers for men, women & kids
- Up to 60% off at the UGG holiday sale at UGG.com - deals available on shoes, boots, socks & more clothing for men and women
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
UGG sheepskin boots became a worldwide trend when they were first featured in Oprah’s Favorite Things in 2000. Since then, UGG has released countless lines of UGG boots and slippers for men, women, and kids alike. From the most popular UGG Classic Boots, the brand has expanded to producing slippers, moccasins, loafers, sneakers, and heels that still promise comfort through UGG’s trademark insoles.
Is there a meaning behind the phrase Black Friday? Due to the large increase in sales arising from Black Friday, many retailers find their profits run "into the black". This is one of the suggestions as to why the shopping holiday after Thanksgiving is called "Black Friday".
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.