BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s a comparison of the best Nikon deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019. Access instant Black Friday & Cyber Monday savings on Nikon D850, D3400, D3500 and D5600 and more DSLR cameras and lenses by clicking the links below.
Best Nikon deals:
- Save up to 50% on Nikon D3400 at Walmart
- Save up to 43% on Nikon D3400 DSLR cameras at Amazon - instant savings on the highly-rated entry-level digital SLR camera with 24.2MP image sensor and 1080p video
- Save up to $580 on Nikon D3500, D3400 & D3300 entry level DSLR cameras - check out the latest deals at Walmart on these top-rated beginner friendly DSLR cameras
- Save up to $500 on Nikon D850 FX-Format DSLR cameras at Amazon
- Save up to $930 on Nikon D5600 DSLR Camera & lens bundles deals at Amazon
- Save up to $803 on Nikon D750 FX-format Digital SLR Cameras at Amazon
- Shop Nikon Black Friday deals at the Nikon store (starts 11/28)
- Save up to 57% on top-rated Nikon DSLR & digital cameras at Walmart
- Save up to $930 on a wide range of Nikon DSLR cameras at Amazon
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales are time limited. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Nikon manufactures three types of cameras, but their DSLR line remains the most popular. Beginners will appreciate the longer battery life of the Nikon D3500 over its predecessor, the Nikon D3400. Experts prefer the 4K video recording and 153-point AF system of the Nikon D850. Enthusiasts will enjoy the 51-point system of the all-rounder and mid-range Nikon D7500 better. The Nikon D3300, while older, has faster RAW shooting in burst mode and the Nikon D5600 has less shutter lag.
Does Amazon have Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales? The two biggest Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales this year can be found on Amazon and Walmart.
In 2018, e-commerce news portal Internet Retailer estimated that Amazon.com accounted for 29% of sales in the US throughout the Turkey 5 (Thanksgiving Day to Cyber Monday).
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.