BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Find an updated list of Black Friday & Cyber Monday Michael Kors deals, featuring savings on a wide range of purses, handbags, watches, smartwatches, shoes and more. Links to deals are listed below and provided by the Black Friday & Cyber Monday team at Deal Stripe.
Best Michael Kors deals:
- Save up to 69% on a wide range of Michael Kors watches, purses, handbags, accessories & smartwatches at Amazon - check live prices on the best-selling Signature Jet Set & more
- Save up to 62% on Michael Kors watches, perfumes, sunglasses & handbags at Walmart - check live prices on best-selling Michael Kors products such as crossbody bags, wristlets, totes, gift sets & more
- Save up to 81% on select apparel, jewelry, handbags & more Michael Kors collection at the Saks Fifth Avenue online store
- Save up to $200 on Michael Kors watches, smartwatches & straps at Amazon.com - check live prices on highly-rated Parker, Darci, Slim Runway Lexington & Sofie Michael Kors watches for men & women
- Shop shoes, handbags, clothing & more at Michael Kors Thanksgiving Week sale - up to 60% off select styles at Michaelkors.com
- Save up to $239 on best-selling Michael Kors bags, purses & wristlets at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on best-selling MK Jet Set cross body bags, totes & wristlets
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales are time limited. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Michael Kors is a popular brand for watches, accessories, jewelry, fragrance, footwear and ready-to-wear apparel for both men and women. A purse from this luxury brand can immediately add life to an otherwise boring outfit. Their wide range of handbags includes satchels, totes, backpacks, crossbody, and shoulder bags. The brand offers a collection that boasts of variety. One can choose from an assortment of silhouettes, straps and styles that matches their personal preference.
What’s so special about Black Friday deals? Black Friday offers are much-awaited deals providing savings on a wide range of product categories. In 2016, Walmart marked their products with an average discount of 36.6% over the shopping holiday, with electronics and accessories offered at an even higher average discount of 39.3% (Profitero).
More and more shoppers prefer shopping online rather than braving the traffic and long lines in brick-and-mortar shops during Black Friday. In 2018, the National Retail Federation reported that 41.4 million people shopped online, 17.6% more than the 34.7 million who shopped exclusively in stores.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.