BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 watch deals are underway. The online sales team at Consumer Articles have compared the best deals on luxury watches for men, women and children. Their top picks are listed below.
Best watch deals:
- Save up to 60% on a wide range of luxury watches for men & women at Amazon - check live prices on top-rated watch brands such as Tissot, TAG Heuer, Rolex, Michael Kors, Rolex & more
- Save up to $969 on TAG Heuer, Rolex, Michael Kors, Tissot & more luxury watch brands - save on best-selling designer, luxury & everyday watches at Walmart
- Save up to 50% on Fossil watches at Walmart
- Save up to 40% on Bloomingdale’s selection of designer & luxury watches at Bloomingdales.com
- Save on select luxury watches at the Saks Fifth Avenue online store
- Save up to $410 on world-famous Rolex luxury watches at Amazon.com
- Save up to 38% on TAG Heuer watches at Amazon
- Save up to 50% on Fossil wrist watches, smartwatches & watch bands at Amazon.com
- Save up to 41% on G-Shock sport, dress & casual watches at Amazon
- Save up to 30% on NIXON watches at Amazon.com
- Save on Timex watches at Amazon
- Save up to $130 on Tissot men’s & women’s luxury watches at Amazon.com
- Save up to 51% on Michael Kors watches, smartwatches & straps at Amazon
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Despite the steady rise of digital smartwatches, the timeless quality of traditional timepieces from luxury watch brands remain their most attractive selling point. Some well-known brands such as Rolex, Tag Heuer, Timex, and Tissot have been crafting fantastic premium watches since the turn of the century, and even younger brands such as Fossil, G-SHOCK, Nixon, and Michael Kors offer fashionable models as well.
How did Black Friday come about? Black Friday marks the start of the Christmas shopping season in the US and stores take advantage of the public holiday to offer large discounts on much of their inventory.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.