BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Handbag & purse Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals are underway. The online sales team at Retail Fuse have compared the best shoulder bag, mini bag and long strap purse deals for shoppers. Their top picks are listed below.
Best handbag & purse deals:
- Save up to 65% on a wide range of designer handbags at Amazon - check live prices on top-rated brands such as Coach, Michael Kors, Chanel & more
- Save up to 40% on Michael Kors, Coach & Chanel women’s handbags & purses
- Save up to 43% on must-have designer purses at Amazon - save on stylish purses from Michael Kors, Kate Spade, Coach, Chanel, Fossil & more
- Save up to 64% on best-selling Michael Kors bags, purses, wristlets & more at Amazon
- Save up to $179 on top-rated Coach luxury handbags & purses
- Save on select purses & handbags at the Anthropologie online store
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Designer handbags are more than just statement pieces considering that they’re made to last a lifetime. The Chanel Quilted Bag is so iconic and timeless that it can be gifted to future generations as an heirloom. Michael Kors and Coach purses are not as opulent or pricey, yet are suitable beginner pieces for those who want to start building a collection of luxury bags.
How many days do Amazon and Walmart run their Black Friday sales for? 2019’s Black Friday is on the 29th of November, while Cyber Monday is on the 2nd of December.
To build interest for the four-day sales weekend between Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Amazon starts offering holiday deals in the first week of November. Once Black Friday week commences new deals are added hourly until the shopping holiday ends in early December.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.