BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Find all the best sunglasses deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019. The list below contains links to the top Burberry, Gucci, Costa Del Mar, Ray-Ban and Oakley sunglasses deals, as reviewed and updated by the team at Consumer Walk.
Best sunglasses deals:
- Save up to 34% on Ray-Ban Wayfarers & Aviators & more - save on best-selling Ray-ban sunglasses at Amazon.com
- Save up to $118 on Oakley sunglasses at Walmart
- Save up to 42% on Oakley Holbrook, Gascan, Fuel Cell & more - save on top-selling polarized, non-polarized & mirrored Oakley sunglasses at Amazon
- Save up to 47% on Costa Del Mar polarized sunglasses at Amazon.com - check live prices on best-selling Costa Fantail, Saltbreak, Brine & more
- Save up to $117 on designer Gucci eyewear at Amazon - click the link for the latest prices on top-selling Gucci oversized square, fashion & acetate sunglasses
- Save up to 50% on Burberry men’s & women’s sunglasses - save on top-selling Burberry Pilot, Rectangle, Cat Eye & Square sunglasses at Amazon
- Save up to 85% on a wide range of designer sunglasses at Amazon - check live prices on Ray Ban, Oakley, Costa, Gucci, Burberry & more top-rated sunglasses brands
- Save up to 44% on Ray Ban, Costa & more designer sunglasses at Walmart - check live prices on more top-rated sunglasses brands including Oakley, Burberry & Gucci
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales are time limited. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Designer sunglasses are often better at providing protection against ultraviolet rays than cheap ones. Burberry and Gucci are better recognized for apparel, but their signature eyewear collections are worth looking at. Costa Del Mar is a specialist in polarized sunglasses while Oakley sells sports performance sunglasses. Ray-Ban remains the most popular sunglasses brand for casuals and enthusiasts.
What can shoppers expect for Black Friday deals? Shoppers can find attractive discounts on a variety of products during Black Friday. According to Profitero’s 2016 study, Amazon offered mid-priced electronics deals at an average of 36% off.
The National Retail Federation reported that in 2018 online stores attracted 41.4 million Black Friday shoppers, 17.6% more than brick-and-mortar stores. More shoppers are choosing to purchase online as retailers continue to deliver more attractive online deals, free expedited shipping, online-exclusive offers and continuous sales.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.