BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--What are the best Chromebook Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals? Sales experts at Deal Stripe track Chromebook prices and have rounded up the best deals on the HP Chromebook, Lenovo Chromebook and more top-rated models. Links to the latest deals are listed below.
Best Chromebook deals:
- Save up to $130 on Acer Chromebooks at Walmart
- Save up to $70 on the top-rated Samsung Chromebook 3 - at Walmart
- Save up to $140 on Samsung Chromebooks at Amazon
- Save up to $200 on Samsung Chromebooks & Notebooks - at Walmart
- Save up to $120 on ASUS Chromebooks - at Walmart
- Save on Google Pixelbook 2-in-1 touchscreen laptops at Walmart
- Save up to $209 on Google Pixelbook laptops at Amazon
- Save up to $455 on Acer touchscreen Chromebooks - at Amazon
- Save up to 66% on a wide range of Chromebooks at Walmart.com - check the latest deals on top-rated HP, Samsung, Acer, Dell and Lenovo Chromebooks
- Save up to $80 on HP Chromebooks at HP.com - HP’s top-rated Chromebooks include access to 2 years of 100GB storage on Google Drive
- Save up to 81% on Chromebook laptops at Amazon - check for live prices on the popular Samsung Chromebook 3, Google Pixelbook, Acer Chromebook, Asus Chromebook Flip and Lenovo Chromebooks
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The Samsung Chromebook 3 is an ideal laptop for those who need a device handy to check e-mails and work-related programs on the go. Features such as 4GB RAM and 16GB eMMC make it reliable for daily usage. Acer and Asus Chromebooks as well as the Google Pixelbook are similar computers that function with touchscreen, are lightweight and portable.
Does Amazon have Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales? Holiday shoppers should look to Amazon and Walmart for the biggest Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales this year. With large discounts on thousands of products across every category, consumers can shop early for gifts for friends and family.
According to Internet Retailer, Amazon.com generated 29% of 2018's e-commerce sales during the holiday season spanning from Thanksgiving Day to Cyber Monday, including Black Friday. Holiday shoppers should keep an eye on Amazon’s website as the top retailer rolls out new deals daily throughout its Black Friday sales. These are in addition to the deep discounts on thousands of items already offered by the retail giant during the popular shopping period.
Walmart’s e-commerce sales are predicted to grow by 33% in 2019, as reported by eMarketer. They recently overtook Apple to become the third largest online retailer in the US behind Amazon and eBay.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.