BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Compare the top TV deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019. Find up-to-date savings on 55 inch televisions listed below by the deals team at The Consumer Post.
Best 55 Inch TV deals:
- Save up to $330 on Samsung 50 inch, 55 inch & 58 inch Smart & 4K TVs at Walmart - check live prices on The Frame TV, Q60 & Q70 QLED models, including flat and curved screen TVs
- Save up to 47% on TCL 55 inch TVs at Walmart - check live prices on TCL 55 inch televisions, including 4K UHD 4-Series & 5-Series models
- Check out the full range of LG 55 inch, 65 inch & 70 inch TVs at Walmart - check live prices on the latest 4K TVs with IPS wide viewing angles, 4K Cinema HDR, Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos audio
- Save up to 62% on a wide range of smart TVs and 4K TVs at Walmart - check live prices on 55 inch, 65 inch & 70 inch smart TVs from LG, Sony, Toshiba, TCL & other top brands
- Save up to $752 on top rated 4K TVs at Amazon - check live prices on 43 inch, 55 inch, 65 inch & 70 inch Smart TVs from Samsung, LG, Sharp & more
- Save up to $902 on a wide range of top rated LG TV models at Amazon - check live prices on 55 inch, 65 inch & 70 inch LED & OLED TVs with up to 4K Ultra HD & HDR resolution
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
From black and white TV sets, the Smart TVs of today show just how far technology has evolved. Samsung’s QN55Q8F QLED 4k TV features outstanding display resolution with lifelike colors. This 55 inch TV has a sleek and clean design, with cables and wires smartly hidden out of sight. Additionally, the user has easy access to streaming apps, voice control and can also utilize it as a smart home hub. Other models available on Amazon and Walmart have 65 inch and 70 inch displays.
Do Amazon and Walmart have Black Friday sales? The top two retailers offering extensive deals during Black Friday and Cyber Monday are Walmart and Amazon.
Amazon’s total sales during Thanksgiving and Black Friday last year accounted for 48.6% of all e-commerce revenue in that period, making it the market leader. Free shipping without a minimum purchase amount proved highly successful in boosting Amazon’s sales and reputation last year, as millions of products left shelves and found their way into US homes over the holiday shopping season.
Walmart has also demonstrated strong numbers over the Black Friday period. According to market research company eMarketer, Walmart.com received an impressive 132 million online visitors over the holiday sales season last year.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.