BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The best 4K TV deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 have been rounded up by the team at Consumer Walk. Links to the top LG, Sony, TCL, Sharp and Samsung 4K TV deals for shoppers this year are listed below.
Best 4K TV deals:
- Save up to 62% on a wide range of 4K TVs at Walmart - including discounts on best-selling TCL, LG, Samsung and Vizio TVs
- Save up to $300 on best-selling 55-inch 4K TVs at Walmart - check live prices on popular 55-inch HDR TVs from Toshiba, Sony, TCL, Insignia and other top brands
- Save up to $500 on Samsung 4K TVs at Walmart - check live prices on highly rated flat, curved & frame models with High Dynamic Range video & support for Bixby Voice, Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant
- Save up to 57% on LG 4K TVs at Walmart - check live prices on highly rated LG OLED & LED TVs, NanoCell TVs and more 4K Ultra HD and HDR TV models
- Save up to 58% on 65-inch 4K TVs at Walmart
- Save up to $752 on top rated 4K TVs at Amazon - check live prices on 43 inch, 55 inch, 65 inch & 70 inch Smart TVs from Samsung, LG, Sharp & more
- Save up to 44% on a wide range of top rated LG TVs at Amazon - check live prices on 55 inch, 65 inch & 70 inch LED & OLED TVs with up to 4K Ultra HD & HDR resolution
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
TV sets are a staple in every home. With the various options available in the market today, choosing one has become a challenge. A Smart TV is very popular nowadays because of their advanced features. They allow web browsing, have better picture quality especially a 4K tv, and provides wireless connectivity. These TV sets also come in different sizes – 55 inch, 65 inch, and 70 inch. Walmart and Amazon offer great deals on huge brands like Samsung.
What is the history behind Black Friday? Black Friday is the Friday after Thanksgiving when holiday shoppers take advantage of deals offered by thousands of retail stores. Back when accounting books were hand-written, profits were noted in black and losses in red. The post-Thanksgiving shopping caused an increase in sales and profits, driving retailers’ revenues into the black, leading to the term ‘Black Friday’.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.