BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Find the best Black Friday & Cyber Monday luggage deals listed below, including instant savings on Tumi, Travelpro, Briggs and Riley, Olympia, American Tourister, Samsonite and Away Travel luggage sets.
- Shop the latest Away Travel suitcases, bags and organizers - at Awaytravel.com
- Save up to $105 on Tumi suitcases, bags, backpacks & accessories at Amazon - view available offers on hard shell luggage sets, carry on, compact rolling suitcases & more
- Save up to 74% on best-selling suitcases and luggage sets at Walmart - check the latest deals on EV1 from Ellen DeGeneres, SwissPro & iFLY suitcases
- Save up to 49% on top-rated Samsonite luggage sets, duffels, backpacks & more at Amazon - check live prices on the best-selling Winfield 2 & Omni Expandable hardside spinner luggage & more
- Save up to $190 on Olympia suitcases & luggage sets at Amazon - view available offers on top-selling Apache carry-on spinner, Deluxe Fashion rolling overnighter, Titan expandable hardside spinners & more
- Save up to 76% on a wide range of suitcases and travel gear at Amazon - check live prices on top brands including Samsonite, Away, TUMI, American Tourister, Olympia, Travelpro, Briggs & Riley & more
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales are time limited. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Samsonite hard luggage travel suitcase is an excellent option for those who travel quite a lot. It offers several features such as TSA lock, 35 litres of storage capacity, and 10 years international warranty. Travelpro, Briggs and Riley, and Olympia are some of the other brands that have similar products. For less expensive luggage options, one should consider brands such as Tumi and American Tourister.
How much savings do Black Friday deals offer? Black Friday offers are much-awaited deals providing savings on a wide range of product categories. In 2016, Walmart marked their products with an average discount of 36.6% over the shopping holiday, with electronics and accessories offered at an even higher average discount of 39.3% (Profitero).
As more shoppers shift towards making online purchases during Black Friday, top retailers have started to offer their best deals on their websites. Last year, a study by Deloitte reported that half of all surveyed shoppers favored online shopping over retail outlets (with only 36% answering otherwise).
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.