BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The best RC toys deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 have been rounded up by the team at Consumer Articles. Links to the top toy cars, track sets and racing trucks deals for shoppers this year are listed below.
Best RC Toys deals:
- Save up to 50% on Hot Wheels cars, trucks & track sets at Walmart
- Save up to 41% on a wide range of Hot Wheels gift packs, track sets, & toys at Amazon - check live prices on best-selling Hot Wheels Criss Cross Crash Track Set, Street Hawk RC Flying Cars & more
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of remote control toys & cars - at Walmart
- Save up to $30 on top-selling Hot Wheels Ultimate Garage playset at Amazon - save on the biggest Hot Wheels garage that can park up to 36 cars
- Save up to $60 on wide range of Traxxas RC cars & trucks at Walmart
- Save up to $340 on highly-rated Traxxas RC crawler cars & trucks at Amazon
- Save up to 13% on top-selling Traxxas Slash short course racing trucks at Amazon
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Two of the leading brands that specialize in creating and producing toy cars are Hot Wheels and Traxxas, with the latter being more focused with electric, remote-controlled cars and trucks. Remote-controlled toys, also known as RC toys, improve a child’s motor skills and creativity and boost their imagination. Hot Wheels, on the other hand, is well-known for their die-cast toy cars.
What price drops does Black Friday offer? Black Friday savings can range from 20% off up to 50% and higher across both online and brick-and-mortar stores.
Online shopping continues to grow as the preferred method of shopping for consumers on Black Friday. In 2018, approximately 50% of shoppers surveyed by Deloitte favored going online to buy products rather than physically going into a retail store.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.